Resycure, a Venture Team of Chemovator GmbH
Industriestraße 35 68169 Mannheim, Germany
T +49 621 60 29872
Managing Director: Dr. Markus Bold
Registration Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registration Number: HRB 730718
Sales Tax Identification Number: DE319642369
Responsible for content within the meaning of §55 paragraph 2 RStV:
Chemovator GmbH is not willing and not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution of dispute resolution entities for consumers.
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our company. Resycure is a Venture Team of Chemovator and we take data protection seriously.
- the personal data that we collect when you visit our website
- the purposes for which we use this data
- the legal basis for the processing of personal data
- the recipients of this personal data
- the period for which this personal data is to be stored
- whether you are obliged to provide personal data
Furthermore we would like to inform you about:
- the existence of your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
- the party responsible for the data processing within the meaning of the data protection laws and, where appropriate, our data protection officer(s)
1. Visiting our website
If you visit our website without contacting us or logging in, your browser automatically transmits the following information to our server:
- IP address of your device
- information about your browser (e.g. language, user agent, version)
- the website you were on just before you landed on our site
- the URL or requested file, title of the displayed page
- the URL of the page that was called before the current page
- link clicks on external domains
- date and time of your visit
- location of the user
- screen resolution
- volume of the transmitted data
- status information, e.g. error messages, generation time of the pages
We use this data,
- to send the requested content to your browser. We only save the complete IP address to the extent necessary to deliver the requested content to you;
- to send your IP address to a service provider to map your public IP address with company and industry related information (no personal information). This company and industry-related information is processed in our web measurement system. At no time during this process step is your IP address stored with our service provider or in our system;
- to protect us from attacks and to ensure the proper operation of our website.
We save the IP address of your terminal device after we have removed the last octet of the IP address, i.e. in anonymous form, for web audience measurement purposes, which enables us to improve our website. We remove the last octet of the IP address immediately after it is collected. For this reason, we do not collect any personal information about your use of our website.
The aforementioned data is stored temporarily and with limited access for a maximum period of 180 days. This period may be extended if and to the extent necessary for the prosecution of attacks and incidents.
The data is processed in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our website and the defense against and pursuit of illegal attacks. The legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
2. Contacting us
If you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, we will receive the following information:
- your name
- your e-mail address and other information you provide by e-mail or contact form
- the date and time of your message
We store this data as far as necessary to answer and fulfil your request or until we receive your request to delete your personal data. Please note that if you ask us to delete your personal data, we may not be able to answer and fulfil your request. Please also note that in some cases we may need to send messages containing personal data in order to protect our rights.
The legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. By contacting us and providing us with your personal data, you agree to the use of the personal data you have provided us with. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending us an informal e-mail. In the event that we need to store the transmitted data in order to protect our rights, the legal basis for processing is further Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Our website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device and are saved by your browser. Cookies do not damage your device and do not contain viruses. Cookies can be used to make our website more user-friendly, effective and safer (so-called “functional cookies”). Furthermore, cookies can also be used for marketing or analysis purposes (so-called “analytics cookies” or “marketing cookies”).
You can deactivate or delete such cookies in your browser settings. Please note that by deactivating functional cookies you may not be able to access all functionalities of our website.
The cookies used by us are:
- Essential cookies
- Functional cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Marketing cookies
4. Google Analytics
In order to analyze the use of our website and regularly improve our offer, we use Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Mutterunternehmen: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; Website: https://marketingplatform.google.com.
Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use. The information generated by the cookies is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will, however, shorten your IP address within the member states of the European Union or within the various signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area and thus make it anonymous. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for us and to provide further services related to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
Further information on data protection at Google can be found at
- https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html (overview on data protection);
Personal data will be stored by Google Analytics for a maximum of 14 months.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a and lit. f GDPR. You grant your consent by consenting to the use via our cookie banner. Our legitimate interest is the analysis of user behavior to improve the content, functionality and security of our website.
Google may also process your personal information in the United States, a third country without an adequate level of data protection. In this respect, the updated standard contractual clauses by the European Commission shall apply that can be accessed under
5. Transfer of our personal data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above will only take place in the following cases in individual cases:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the disclosure is required under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you;
- there is a legal obligation under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR to pass on the data or
- according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise of or defense against legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
6. Automated decision-making
The personal data collected and processed through this website is not subject to automated individual decision making by us.
7. Data transmitted to third countries
8. Obligation to provide personal data
There is no contractual or legal obligation to provide your personal data.
9. Your rights
You have certain rights under the GDPR:
- right to information: You have the right to receive information free of charge at any time about the personal data stored about you, its origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing;
- right to correction: If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct your personal data;
- right of deletion: this right is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and allows you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue using it. This is not a general right to deletion; there are exceptions. For example, we have the right to continue to use your personal data if such use is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- right to limit our use of your information: the right to suspend the use of your personal information or to limit the ways in which we can use it. Please note that this right is limited in certain situations: when we process the personal data we have collected with your consent, you can only request a restriction in the following cases: (a) if the accuracy of your personal data is disputed; (b) if our processing is unlawful and you do not want your personal data to be deleted; (c) if you need the data for legal purposes; or (d) if you have objected to the processing and it is not yet clear whether your legitimate reasons outweigh our legitimate interests. If the processing is restricted, we may still store the data, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have requested a restriction on the use of their personal data to ensure that the restriction is respected;
- right to data portability: the right to require us to obtain your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format in order to transfer it to another controller without hindrance by us;
- right of objection: the right to object to the use of your personal data by us;
- right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (but if you do so, this does not mean that everything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). Exercising these rights is free of charge for you, but you are obliged to provide proof of your identity.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with us (see below for contact details) or with a regulatory body, in particular in the EU Member State in which you have your habitual residence or employment or in which the alleged infringement occurred.
When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who lodged the complaint to investigate the complaint. We will work with the relevant authorities, including the local data protection authority, to resolve any complaints that we cannot resolve directly.
The local data protection authority is
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg
Königstrasse 10 a 70173 Stuttgart www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
14. Data Protection Officer
is the provider and operator of this website and therefore the party responsible within the meaning of the GDPR:
+49 (0)621 60-92350
The data protection officer of Chemovator GmbH is
Incubation Operations Manager
+49 (0)621 60-92350
Chemovator GmbH is part of the BASF group. The data protection officer of BASF is:
EU Data Protection Officer of BASF
+49 (0) 621 60-0